Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Empty Sea finished!

Well, after almost two years, I've finally finished the first draft of The Empty Sea, the sequel to my previous book, The Other Side of the Gate!  I'm still going to be spending the next several months editing and revising it, but thusfar, it's on track to be published as an e-book sometime this fall.

In addition, there will be a number of other books which will also be released as e-books, including a new edition of The Other Side of the Gate, including some great new cover art.  I also plan on putting out a tablet version of my previously-mentioned work, Famous Adventurers Correspondence School over the course of the summer, as well as an entirely new book based on the Squishy Studios web series Voyage Trekkers, which will also be out in a few months. 

I'll be speaking more about my previous and future work on Voyage Trekkers in later posts, but in the meantime, be sure to check out the very popular first season of the sci-fi comedy online series about the worst starship crew in the galaxy.

My entry into the e-book publishing world should make for a very busy second-half of the year, and hopefully allow more people to enjoy my various novels.  In the meantime, I'm very excited about the results of my last several months of writing, and I'm looking forward to getting TES ready to come out, alongside its predicessor, very soon. 

Stay tuned for further updates in the weeks and months to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment