Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Brief Introduction

Hello there. As is likely obvious from your end, this is my inaugural blog post. My name is Craig M. Curtis, and I'm a writer whose second novel, The Other Side of the Gate, has just been released. I'm very excited about this book, and I wanted to share the writing experience here with other writers and (especially) readers!

I'll be writing here about several different topics, particularly involving my story and other projects which I'm involved with. I would also like to explore a few more general notions about writing and storytelling with others here. I heartily welcome your thoughts and input as I go along, and am always happy to hear from others involved in the creative community.

In my next post, I'll be talking about my book - what it's about, and of course, how you can purchase it! (*ahem*) Until then, I'll simply bid you a good morning, day or evening - whichever pertains to your own circadian rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment